Spark, is the highly anticipated debut novel from Aussie Author Jennifer Ryder. It is the first of four books in a new adult romantic suspense series and a book that I personally can’t wait to read. Today, as part of the blog tour, Jennifer is getting the ball rolling and revealing five fun facts about herself.
Five fun facts about Jennifer Ryder
1. I got married in a little white chapel at the top of a hill on Hamilton Island in the Whitsundays, Australia.
2. I can ride a dirt bike. No, seriously.
3. My favourite cocktail is a caprioska – vodka, sugar, fresh lime… delicious!
4. I would rather shop for books than for clothes.
5. I once had a job a security guard, and fell asleep on the job. Luckily, no one noticed!
Not many people know, that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction. To Romance novels.I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them. To breathe. It’s how I cope.
I have a swag of book boyfriends, but now I’m free of the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.
In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even chapter one. I should know.
My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy. But the fight for something worthwhile never is.
A sexy imagination, a life-long love of books and a sucker for romance, Jennifer Ryder couldn’t stifle her creativity any longer.
Writing steamy adult romance has become her new focus. Living on a rural property in New South Wales, Australia, she enjoys the best of city and country.
Her loving husband is ever willing to provide inspiration, and her two young cherubs, and sheep that don’t see fences as barriers, keep life more than interesting.
Jennifer placed third in the International Stringybark Erotic Short Fiction Award 2013.