Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
This week’s theme is the top ten all time favourite books from [insert genre name here] genre. As I read across many different genre’s regularly and for as long as I can remember, I found it really hard to do this week’s top ten books in one particular genre. So instead, I’m doing it across to of my more popular mainstream genre’s – that’s right this week I’ll be doing TWO Top Ten lists, one consisting of my Top Ten All Time Favourite Young Adult/New Adults Books and one consisting of my Top Ten All Time Favourite Romance Books. I posted the first of these two lists this morning and it can be found here.
Top Ten All Time Favourite Romance Books
1. The Bronze Horseman Series by Paullina Simmons
2. Burning Lies by Helene Young
3. Dead Heat by Bronwyn Parry
4. In Safe Arms by Lee Christine
5. Lick by Kylie Scott
6. The More Than Series by Jay McLean
7. The Girl In The … Series by Loretta Hill
8. Ryder’s Ridge by Charlotte Nash
9. Crossing Paths by Dianne Blacklock
10. Deceive Me In Ireland by Whitney K.E
And that’s my romance list. I’m curious though, what would make your list?
What’s more, what genre would you choose to place your top ten in?