Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
This week’s theme is the top ten all time favourite books from [insert genre name here] genre. As I read across many different genre’s regularly and for as long as I can remember, I found it really hard to do this week’s top ten books in one particular genre. So instead, I’m doing it across to of my more popular mainstream genre’s – that’s right this week I’ll be doing TWO Top Ten lists, one consisting of my Top Ten All Time Favourite Young Adult/New Adults Books and one consisting of my Top Ten All Time Favourite Romance Books. So here goes:
Top Ten All Time Favourite Young Adult Books
1. When You Wake And Fine Me Gone by Maureen McCarthy
2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
3. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
4. The Wishes Series by G.J. Walker-Smith
5. Between The Lives by Jessica Shirvington
6. On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
8. Seven Little Australians by Ethel Turner
9.Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
10.Anne of Green Gables Series by L. M. Montgomery
Make sure you check back later on today to see my Top Ten All Time Favourite Romance Books list.