Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
This week’s theme is the Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own. I’m slightly ashamed to admit that this list was harder to come up with then others. At first I’d thought it would be easy, but then when you sit down and think about it, most of what I want to own is books…. Or bookshelves and I figured I can’t really give you ten bookshelves :p So I’m sure others will have better lists for this topic this week, but meh. Here’s my list as it stands.
Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own:
1. That Library from Beauty And the Beast! It’s a book-lovers dream!
2. Bookshelves. I will be the first person to admit I own too many books; I have so many piled up on the floor waiting for a new bookshelf is kind of sad. But never fear, my Grandma is downsizing and I’m getting one of her smaller bookshelves soon, so it won’t be that bad for long!
3. Bookmarks. I collect Bookmarks from all over the place.
4. This Clock. Just cuz.
5. A window seat to read from. I am kind of obsessed with the idea of these and would love to have in my next house!
6. This game because I totally didn’t know it existed and I want to play it now!
7. These Earrings are too cute!
8. One of G.J. Walker-Smith’s Lockets that she’s giving away as part of Wishes Series Swag. I’ve always had a slight obsession with lockets, they were the only piece of jewellery I wanted when I was younger (I think it had something to do with that scene in The Little Princess). I didn’t get one till I was 18 and it broke shortly after 😦
9. Technically I just brought one of these, but still. Aussie Author Kylie Scott sells Stage Dive inspired shirts over on Zazzle.com and she’s just released one that encompasses the entire series. I want it! I’ve ordered it. Unfortunately it won’t let me copy the image to show you, so your just going to have to go over to Zazzle.com and check them out yourself 🙂
10. A book quilt. My mum makes quilt’s so I’m still looking for something similar to what I have in mind, but once I find exactly what I want, I’m going to beg her to make me one 🙂 I can imagine anything better than on a cold rainy day then curling up with a great book, a big quilt and a mug of hot chocolate!