Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
Today’s topic was: Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit (whether fictional or real)
1. Ireland: One of my all time books was set partially in Australia and partially in Ireland.
2. Hogwarts: Um who doesn’t want to go to this place! I feel like this one might make a lot of people’s lists.
3. Diagon Alley: Man that place sounds like a lot of fun!
4. Belle’s library from Beauty & The Beast: Technically not from a book, but its about books!
5. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series: if you’ve read the books, you’d totally understand.
6. France and Tasmania: I read the Lavendar Farm by Fiona McIntosh last year and I feel head over heels.
7. New York: It gets a lot of mention in a LOT of YA novels. And I just really want to go!
8. Rivendell from Lord of the Rings: I almost didn’t include this one, but it just sounds so picturesque.
9. Camelot: I love everything Medieval, so this would be right up my ally.
10. Wonderland from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
Other honourable mentions would go to Dinotopia, the Lunar Chronicles futuristic world, Willy Wonkers Factory, and OZ.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Characters Who X…