Hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey
So November was the handful that I imagined it to be:
- I wrote just over 50 000 word in under 30 days for NANO – most of which was written in the last five days.
- I got so sick that I was put on antibiotics, twisted both ankles in a turning sequence two weeks before my dance concert – one so badly that I’m still struggling with it – only to hurt it again during the concert on the weekend as well.
- *The family took a week’s vacation the last week in November and we travelled in a campervan throughout rural NSW and QLD once more, specifically so we could make it to the Nindingully Charity Pig Races.
- My dance school had its concert on the weekend and it was a huge success but I never stopped running around (whether it be from dancing myself, organising juniors and seniors alike, or just fixing the usual concert mishaps that pop up mid concert.
- Oh and work has increased my hours for Christmas, maxing me out every day
All of which just makes for one exhausted Jess. To help myself out, I really need to sleep this week and won’t be reading (I know what a foreign concept for me!) this week as I think I just need to sleep and let me sore and exhausted body relax and gets some R&R in time for the craziness that the rest of this month will bring. There won’t be much on the blog either this week, but hopefully next week I’ll be back in the swing of things. In the meantime I hope you all have an awesome week and happy reading!