Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
Today’s topic was: Top Ten 10 Websites I Visit Almost Daily – That Aren’t Necessarily About Books
- Emails. I’m subscribed to so much stuff, that I need to check this daily, sometimes even more than once a day or it’s a nightmare.
- Facebook. This is my main social media platform and it’s strangely addictive and time wasting masterpiece.
- Twitter. Man I love Twitter. I seem to go through bouts where I’m there and not there for almost just as long, but the unpredictability is kind of refreshing. What’s more the limited characters means you need to get more creative with what you say and how you say it!
- Instagram. I only joined a week ago, but I’m already addicted to this social media platform. While it’s true most of my photos are of books, and most of the blogs I find on there are about books, there are so many amazing photographers out there and I follow hundreds of ballet accounts at the moment. People are inspiring.
- Priceline. I’ve been doing a lot of retail therapy lately via this site. Hey they had 60% off perfume the other day and some of the prices were too good to miss out on especially as my supply is coming close to empty!
- Youtube. I used to spend a good proportion of time on youtube. But I hadn’t been on the site recently until today for about two months. I love the wide variety of videos there. I’m particularly watching a bunch of dancing videos, music videos, make-up tutorials (because I suck at anything not Stage Make-up related and I’m trying to teach myself how do to do everyday stuff) and well…. there’s a lot of book-tubers out there too… just saying.
- Etsy. I love Etsy with its home style creative arts focus. You can literally find just about anything on there. I search for dance costumes, and home décor (though I haven’t brought too much of the latter recently). There’s also some wicked shops like The Sticker Alley and Behind The Pages which might just be Australian owned and operated bookish shops…
- Goodreads. But that’s technically book related. But I still visit it almost daily. So there.
- WordPress. Not just for my own blog. But everyday I reckon I get close to 30 + blogging post emails for a variety of blogs I follow.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Characters Who X…