Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish where bloggers and readers create a list of books based on a weekly list theme.
Today’s topic was: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year.
I’ve read 70ish odd books already this year, and yet this list was extremely easy for me to write. What I found most surprising about it however was that ever single author on here is a new-to-me author in the last two years. Out of the ten, 6 are authors I only heard of this year and thus read this year!
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Lick by Kylie Scott
3. In Safe Arms by Lee Christine
4. Secret North by GJ Walker-Smith
5. Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
6. The Lost Girls by Wendy James
7. Almost Dead by Kaz Delaney
8. Rocking Horse Hill by Cathryn Hein
9. More Than This by Jay McLean
10. The Wrong Girl by Zoe Foster
Who/what would make your top ten books that you’d read so far this year?